Invest Liverpool is part of the Regeneration and Economic Development team at Liverpool City Council. Invest Liverpool integrates economic development and business and enterprise support designed to accelerate the city’s growth and build a sustainable economy.
We provide detailed research on markets, sectors and workforce demographics, as well as connecting you to the right contacts at industry networks and partner organisations. We’re happy to introduce you to potential partners at our world-class universities and our existing businesses. We can help you to identify all the available support to help your growth or expansion and show you a wider range of sites, premises and development opportunities.
- Dedicated account manager
- Detailed diagnostic and tailored support
- Bespoke research and market intelligence
- Business operations and business planning
- Property advice and availability
- Financial assistance and incentives
- Recruitment and training support
- Introductions to networks and professional services
Speak to us
If you’re not sure what sort of help you need, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.