The Women’s Organisation on behalf of Enterprise Hub works with the LCR LEP to simplify access to early stage business support. Enterprise Hub delivers face to face advice and training to enhance enterprise skills and support business growth.
The Women’s Organisation was established in 1996 (then known as Train 2000 Ltd.) in response to a local need for gender focused enterprise and employment services. Now the largest developer and deliverer of training and support targeting women in the UK. They deliver services locally in Merseyside and Greater Manchester, with a reach across the North West and deliver projects worldwide.
Launching in 2015, Enterprise Hub is the enterprise gateway for early stage business growth support in Liverpool City Region open to both men and women. The programme offers expert advice and support enabling local businesses to grow from concept to year 3. The programme is led by The Women’s Organisation, but services are delivered via a partnership of expert enterprise support organisations.
Business start-up services include support to:
- Understand practicalities of starting a business
- Research a business idea
- Build a comprehensive business plan
- Develop a marketing plan
- Create financial forecasts
- Identify sources of finance
For those running a business in Liverpool City Region that has been registered and trading for 3 years or less receive support to grow your business such as:
- Developing a business growth strategy
- Understand when and how to take on staff
- Evaluate marketing and enhance marketing skills
- Review finances and access development funds
- Developing leadership skills
- Advice on starting a business
- Specialist business growth support (up to 3 years)
- Business planning
- Book Keeping and tax training
- Marketing and social media masterclasses
- Networking events
- Access to finance
- Business incubation and virtual office
- PR and marketing opportunities
Speak to us
If you’re not sure what sort of help you need, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.