LCR Activate supports digital and creative small and medium-sized businesses in the Liverpool City Region by providing access to new technologies and expertise for the development of new products or tools.
The project will support businesses through workshops helping to create innovation roadmaps, right through to more advanced and intensive assists. These can provide businesses with new technologies to help them access new markets, enhance productivity and grow via the applications of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, High Performance Computing, Merging Data, and Cloud technologies.
Support that’s available:
- 1-2-1 consultancy and mentoring advice
- Development grants up to £10k per business
- Signposting to regional & national funding
- Dedicated business support
- Hands-on technical advice and support
- Idea development workshops
- Prototyping assistance
- Access to creative specialists
- Collaborations with key innovation assets incl STFC’s Hartree Centre
- Dedicated aftercare package
LCR Activate is an ERDF-funded project led by Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) in partnership with the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology (FACT) and the Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
LCR Activate is part of the Local Growth Hub.
The project runs until 2020.
For more information about how LCR Activate can help your business visit: www.lcractivate.co.uk
Ready to grow?
If you think your business would benefit from support or funding, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.