Are you a well-established business to business SME with ambition to grow even more by increasing your turnover or creating new jobs with marketing support?
Agent Accelerator will help you achieve these ambitions!
An ERDF-funded programme led by Agent – a full service marketing agency located in Liverpool’s, Baltic Triangle. People-powered, and values-led, Agent helps brands and businesses to grow, flourish and thrive.
What do you need to get involved?
All businesses must be located in the Liverpool City Region and must be trading.
Businesses have to offer a business to business service or product; they can’t be business to consumer or be in the retail industry/agriculture industry.
Agent Accelerator is European funded, which means there is no cost for the SME- the project is in place to help the business flourish and achieve turnover/job results.
What can Agent Accelerator offer your business?
Some things we could offer through our ERDF funding programme:
- Audience profiling, looking into your target markets and developing recommendations on how to engage them
- Brand articulation, helping you truly articulate your offering, USP and value to your target audiences
- Marketing materials, a short case study / sales document (if you have content & imagery) or mail campaign
- SEO strategy, improving your site’s visibility / success on searches (dependent on existing site content)
- Website audit, taking a deep look into your site, advising of any improvements that could be made producing a recommendations report
- Key message and press release, if there’s a piece of work you’ve completed or won you’d like to shout about
- Social media workshops, helping staff get the most out of your social media accounts, going through do’s and don’ts, touch on
Why is this right for your business?
If you have any questions about Agent Accelerator then we would love to hear from you.
Ready to grow?
If you think your business would benefit from support or funding, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.