The New Markets 2 ERDF programme offers a portfolio of business support services to Liverpool City Region SMEs, who have an ambition to grow their business. These support services are provided by a range of delivery partners. Services include commercial consultancy grants, export related grants, sales and marketing support, HR support and Leadership development support. Each delivery partner offers a bespoke support service to help with your business growth needs.
Please be aware SMEs may only be able to access support from one partner.
We would advise you to carefully consider each offer before proceeding with an application.
The New Markets 2 delivery partners are:
- Agent Marketing – marketing support
- Downtown in Business – networking development to increase sales
- High Performance – HR support
- Liverpool City Region LEP – 35% grant to the cost of commercial advice
- Liverpool & Sefton Chamber of Commerce – grant funding for businesses planning overseas business trips to trade shows
- St Helen’s Chamber – 35% grant of the cost of specialist services (St Helen’s businesses only)
- University of Liverpool – Growth Catalyst – leadership programme
Ready to grow?
If you think your business would benefit from support or funding, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.