The New Markets 2 ERDF programme offers a portfolio of business support services to Liverpool City Region SMEs, who have an ambition to grow their business. These support services are provided by a range of delivery partners. Services include commercial consultancy grants, export related grants, sales and marketing support, HR support and Leadership development support. Each delivery partner offers a bespoke support service to help with your business growth needs.
Please be aware SMEs may only be able to access support from 1 partner.
We would advise you to carefully consider each offer before proceeding with an application.
The New Markets 2 delivery partners are:
- Agent Marketing – marketing support
- Downtown in Business – networking development to increase sales
- High Performance – HR support
- Liverpool City Region LEP – 35% grant to the cost of commercial advice
- Liverpool & Sefton Chamber of Commerce – grant funding for businesses planning overseas business trips to trade shows
- St Helen’s Chamber – 35% grant of the cost of specialist services (St Helen’s businesses only)
- University of Liverpool – Growth Catalyst – leadership programme
Ready to grow?
If you think your business would benefit from support or funding, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.