Would you like to be a better leader and take your business to the next level?
At the University of Liverpool Management School, we know that running a business can be a lonely, isolating experience. Many owner /managers need help and support to take their businesses to the next level.
We are looking to identify a select few individuals from the Liverpool City Region, keen to grow their businesses in an atmosphere of mutual support and trust.
Developed by experts in the field of leadership and management, Growth Catalyst employs an integrated delivery model, designed to improve the skills and confidence of the owner/manager and the performance of the business.
- 2 Day Leadership Retreat – Improve your leadership skills and set business development goals.
- 6 Hours of Business Coaching – Help define your growth strategy
- Action Learning – Progress ideas for new products and services through a Non-executive board of likeminded peers.
- A Series of 7 Master Classes with leading experts in marketing, leadership, strategy and growth.
- 6 Online Essential Skills workshops
- A Business Exchange – Take part in exchange visits to another business on the programme.
Benefits of the programme include:
- Proven improvements in the productivity and profitability of the business.
- Tools and Techniques to help you work ON the business rather than IN it.
- Help with the development of new products and services.
- Help to plan and execute a strategy for growth.
- A network of likeminded individuals that can help you grow your business.
- Improved leadership abilities and greater confidence.
The next programme starts on the 13th October 2020 – PROGRAMME TIMETABLE
For more information on how you can apply for a place on this EU funded programme, please contact Richard Holloway:
Or Visit the website : www.liv.ac.uk/leadership
Ready to grow?
If you think your business would benefit from support or funding, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.