Liverpool City Region Business Support Package
Our new £75 million Business Support Package is the largest provision of support for local businesses in more than 20 years.
“Our new £75 million Business Support Package is the largest provision of support for local businesses in more than 20 years. Through this package we will attract new businesses to the city region and support ambitious local businesses to expand and thrive.”
Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor, Liverpool City Region
The £75m Business Growth Package will include:
- £20m loan fund for local businesses to invest in creating jobs and boost productivity
- £7m inward investment facilitation fund
- £15m to support SMEs in the event of a No Deal Exit from the European Union
- Intensive scale-up programme for tech-led and tech-enabled SMEs
- Skills and apprenticeship training for up to 1,500 young people
To register your interest in the Business Support Package please leave your details below.
By submitting this enquiry you agree to our Terms & Conditions*
Ready to grow?
If you think your business would benefit from support or funding, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.