Supporting start-up businesses in the Liverpool City Region
Local Growth Hub - Enterprise Hub Contact
Enterprise Hub is the enterprise gateway for business start-up support in Merseyside. Launched in 2016 it works to support entrepreneurs in Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens and Halton to explore their fledgling business ideas and prepare them to start a business.
Whether you are considering your self-employment options or have a clear business idea and are ready to receive guidance to start, the Enterprise Hub can link you to local support to guide you through your journey.
What support is available?
Through a combination of one to one advice and enterprise training Enterprise Hub will offer FREE support to:
- Understand the process of starting a business
- Research a business idea
- Build a comprehensive business plan
- Develop a marketing plan
- Create financial forecasts to understand the costs of running your business and potential income
- Identify sources of finance to get started.
Eligibility for business start-up support
You can access support to start your new business through Enterprise Hub if you are:
- An entrepreneur living in Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, Liverpool, St Helens or Halton
- Currently unemployed, employed or economically inactive
- Looking to get support to start a business/go self-employed
- Not yet registered as self-employed.
To access Enterprise Hub support:
If you would like support in starting a business, simply contact The Enterprise Hub who will help to assess your business needs and link you to the relevant support via:
Telephone: 0151 706 8113
Delivery partner organisations:
City of Liverpool College are the accountable body for Enterprise Hub with The Women's Organisation taking the lead on delivery as the managing agent. 10 delivery partners and 5 strategic partners work together to offer expert advice and guidance, building Liverpool City Region as a central hub for enterprise