If you have plans to grow your business but need external specialist advice to make it happen, St Helens Chamber can provide grants of up to 35% of your investment.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund, our Access to Specialist Services programme can support a wide range of projects such as:
- Attainment of ISO or industry specific accreditation
- Tender preparation to open up new contract opportunities
- Devising and implementing a marketing strategy including researching new markets, website development, translation services, developing a bespoke CRM system, branding and preparation of collateral
- Legal advice such as Intellectual Property protection
Process improvement consultancy including development of integrated IT support solutions bespoke to your business
- Assistance to reduce your environmental and utility costs
This list is not exhaustive, so you have a project in mind and want to find out if you will qualify.
Download the Access to Specialist Services Expression of Interest form.
To access New Markets support:
To be eligible for this funding you must be a St Helens based SME, operating in a business-to-business environment.
Brought to you by Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership