Skills for Growth Service
Providing a gateway to skills in the Liverpool City Region
Local Growth Hub - Skills for Growth Service Contact
As part of the Liverpool City Region Local Growth Deal with Government, the City Region have been awarded £3.05m across 2016/17 and 2017/18 to deliver a Skills for Growth programme of training support to businesses including independent and impartial advice through a Brokerage Service working across the Liverpool City Region.
The Skills for Growth programme, is a brokerage service that will provide a gateway to skills provision and financial support to the businesses of the Liverpool City Region.
Skills Brokers will:
- Complete an Organisational Needs Analysis and Workforce Training Plan on YOUR behalf
- Identify appropriate training packages to meet YOUR workforce development needs
- Simplify the process of undertaking training/qualifications
- Give Impartial advice and guidance in relation to current training providers and their skills offer
- Source training provider(s) on YOUR behalf
- Provide advice on Government priorities, Apprenticeship reforms including the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy and Digital Apprenticeship Service
- Provide advice and guidance about the changes to how Apprenticeship Standards will be delivered
To book an appointment to see a Skills Broker please call us on 0151 443 2884 or to receive further information visit us at www.skillsforgrowthservice.org.uk
The Skills for Growth programme is supported by: