Best School Trip - Funded opportunity for showcase your business
Your Life Campaign
Your Life is an employer-led, Government-supported campaign which aims to tackle the current UK STEM skills crisis by showing young people the dynamic career opportunities unlocked by studying science and Maths. The campaign engages with young people, teachers, parents and business with the ultimate aim of increasing the numbers of young people studying Maths and Physics post-16.
Best School Trip
We need to excite the next generation of employees about STEM careers. Best School Trip does exactly that by bringing school children into businesses – it’s a fun-filled, fast-paced day designed to excite and inspire young people showing them STEM subjects have countless applications and that STEM careers can be varied, fulfilling and surprising.
Encounters with employers significantly decreases the likelihood of becoming NEET and careers provision in schools is now monitored by OFSTED. According to Careers and Enterprise Company only 40% of schools manage to offer employer encounters.
We are now looking for employers to host a trip in the Liverpool City Region.
What we need from you?
We are asking employers to open their doors to a group of secondary school students for just one day – we provide a facilitator to run the day and take care of all the liaison with schools, plus it’s fully funded so it’s free and hassle-free.
· Forge links with local community
· Taps into potential talent pipeline
· Raises brand awareness
· Helps to achieve diversity and inclusion targets – we can prioritise groups (girls/boys/FSM)
· Social media coverage around the trip plus the opportunity to feature some of your outstanding young people on the Your Life website
· Proven format – 83% of attendees left feeling inspired to study Maths a A Level and 75% inspired to take Physics.
To find out more details please contact Samantha Gudsell - email@example.com or call 0207 2439321