CGI is looking for partners with ‘Northern exposure’!Published on Business stage: Scaling, Unlocking
TechMarketView is helping CGI, one of the world’s largest IT and business consulting services firms, find innovative tech companies based in the North of England as potential partners. Apply now for an incredible opportunity to work with CGI to take your propositions into clients in your regional market and potentially across the UK.
We will be running a pitch event in the North of England on Tuesday 21st April 2020 to identify businesses that are the best fit for a strategic partnership with CGI.
To apply, you must be a UK tech-focused company whose head office is based in the North of England or have a significant presence there. You should have innovative software solutions and/or skills that play to one or more emerging technology themes, in particular:
- Advanced Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Customer and employee experience
- Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities (including immersive, 5G, drones, digital twin)
These solutions should address particular use cases in at least one of the Manufacturing or Transport & Logistics or Local Government
Why partner with CGI?
- Market access – CGI has extensive and strong business relationships with clients across the public and private sectors in the North of England and broader UK.
- Regional development – the North of England is a key market for CGI. Working together, a partner can benefit from CGI’s growth and expand its footprint in your local market.
- Business growth – CGI will help build a partner’s pipeline, using our scale to help open large clients and opportunities up to their business.
- Solution development – working together to meet client demand, CGI can help further develop and refine a partner’s solution whilst respecting their IP rights.
- Extend your Ecosystem – a partner will have access to CGI’s wider network of Ecosystem partners aligned to emerging technologies to help extend their market reach.
Entries open: 2nd March 2020
Entries close: 20th March 2020
Pitch session: 21st April 2020
To apply for the pitch event, please complete the web form here by Friday 20th March 2020.
For further information please email email@example.com.
For additional information, including the eligibility criteria, please download a copy of our flyer here
Speak to us
If you’re not sure what sort of help you need, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.