Financial Management WorkshopPublished on
Hosted by Liverpool Vision – delivered by the IBD Group
Tuesday 24th July 10am – 12noon in Liverpool
FREE for Liverpool SMEs
This informative and interactive workshop will concentrate on the financial management side of your business, offering expert advice and guidance.
We will look at:
- What is Financial Management?
- Why is Financial Management so important?
- Where does your business need the support?
- How can we help you?
It also offers the opportunity to explore the fully-funded support in this area available from Liverpool Vision through our Business Growth Programme. You can choose to focus on one of the following to help your business:
- cash flow forecasting
- review of your business from a financial position
- advice on reducing your order to cash timescale
- how to increase your working capital
- credit management training
- access to creditor services
This workshop and the Business Growth Programme are available, free of charge, to Liverpool SMEs who are trading B2B and looking to grow.
Places are limited and by invitation only – so to register your interest, please call Liverpool Vision on 0151 600 2900 and one of our team will get back to you asap.
Speak to us
If you’re not sure what sort of help you need, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.