May deadline for Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme is a high quality, practically-focused business and management education, delivered over 100 hours through a blend of online and in-person residential sessions.
The curriculum has been designed specifically for this programme and enables UK business owners to grow their businesses. The programme is fully funded by Goldman Sachs and the Goldman Sachs Foundation.
Participants benefit from:
- Specialist workshops
- Business coaching
- Development of a Growth Plan specifically tailored to your own business needs
- Exposure to a network of professional experts and one-to-one support
- A network of 10,000 Small Business graduates
- Networking opportunities
The programme gives participants an opportunity to meet and work with a wide range of business owners from across the country and also to join the National Alumni network of business owners who have undertaken the programme in the past.
The key criteria are as follows:
- The business should have been trading for a minimum of 3 years.
- The business must have turnover in excess of £250,000 with no maximum.
- The business should have between 5 and 50 employees
- The applicant should be the major Shareholder or major Decision maker.
- The programme is open to businesses in all sectors
- Applications are welcome from commercial businesses and Social Enterprises
If anyone is interested in the programme but does not fit the criteria please do not hesitate to contact me.
Applications close on the 14 May 2018 for the programme beginning in September 2018.