Innovate UK announces innovation summitPublished on
Innovate UK’s EUREKA Global Innovation Summit takes place in Manchester between the 14th and 16th May 2019. This free to attend event will bring together over 1,750 businesses and policy makers, looking to drive growth through innovation in their businesses, industries and regions.
With a packed agenda of presentations, workshops, pitching opportunities and networking, this provides a unique opportunity to meet, collaborate and share ideas with peers from across the world. Delegates from over 45 countries have registered.
Registration is open. http://www.egis2019.org/
Why should you attend?
- Foster potential partnerships and collaborations with global representatives through face-to-face networking and matchmaking sessions.
- Find out how EUREKA can help you with your current challenges whether that be securing funding and investment, pitching opportunities, growing internationally or collaborating globally.
- Gain new knowledge and skills through workshops and discussions with key stakeholders in the innovation landscape.
The event features over 140 UK and international speakers, including:
- Ian Campbell, Executive Chair (interim) of Innovate UK, the UK’s innovation agency. Ian is an experienced executive in life sciences and the diagnostics sector.
- Jayson Myers, CEO, Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGen), which aims to make Canada a global leader in this shift to advanced manufacturing, connecting manufacturing and technology companies to meet the challenges of technologically complex production.
- Priya Guha, Ecosystem GM for RocketSpace, a San Francisco HQ-ed company that helps tech entrepreneurs, high-growth startups and corporate innovators bring the future to market.
- Casper Garos, Head of Public-Private Partnerships, Philips Healthcare (The NL), responsible for setting up and coordinating public-private partnerships for the various business units of Philips Healthcare, with a focus on enabling new innovations, and collaborations.
The full schedule can be viewed on the registration site: http://www.egis2019.org/
Speak to us
If you’re not sure what sort of help you need, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.