Liverpool-based Sensor City launches new initiative to ignite growth in IoT-based businessesPublished on Business stage: Scaling, Starting, Thinking, Unlocking
• New ‘Space to Innovate’ membership is designed to help LCR businesses accelerate growth and product prototyping
• New guide launched to provide businesses with the practical information they need to get IoT ready
Liverpool-based Sensor City, a global hub for the development of sensor technology and rapid prototyping, has launched a new initiative to support businesses with challenges relating to IoT implementation. The initiative aims to support businesses to successfully design, develop, and implement sensor based and IoT technologies across their products or operational infrastructure.
The new ‘Space to Innovate’ membership packages which will give businesses access to leading technical expertise and state-of-the-art laboratory facilities, helping them improve internal operations and create commercially viable IoT solutions for global markets.
The membership – which is primarily aimed at scale-up businesses – is available in three different package options to suit the differing needs of businesses.
The available ‘Space to Innovate’ packages are:
• The Network package – for businesses that want to create a wider network of experts, influencers, and collaborators.
• The Technical package – for businesses looking to progress their product development process and rapid prototyping requirements by using Sensor City’s lab facilities as an extension to their own engineering or Research & Development facilities.
• The 360° Growth Package – the maximum level for businesses to unlock growth, giving them the opportunity to design a bespoke business development programme, access lab facilities and create sales opportunities.
You can find out more about the packages here.
The initiative also sees the launch of Sensor City’s new 2020 Guide to IoT Adoption, containing expert advice for businesses looking to realise their IoT projects. The practical guide, created in collaboration with industry and academic experts, gives businesses the advice, tips and guidance they need to achieve growth through successful IoT adoption.
Sensor City’s 2020 Guide to IoT Adoption is free to download by clicking here.
Dr Joanne Phoenix, Interim Executive Director at Sensor City, said,
“Digital technologies present huge opportunities for businesses – particularly when it comes to igniting growth. Sensor and IoT-based technologies have many benefits for businesses whether being incorporated into products themselves or integrated into an organisation’s operational delivery. However, as a leading hub specialising in both technologies we know that businesses can often struggle with migration.
That’s why we’ve developed a new membership package which will provide businesses with the support, guidance, and access to equipment they need to get IoT and sensor-based products off the ground and into the market quickly. Further to this, we’ve also developed a free guide which tackles the operational challenges of migrating to an IoT-based infrastructure. We hope the guide will give businesses the practical advice they need to start on the right road to successful IoT integration.”
You can enquire about Sensor City’s Space to Innovate packages here.
Sensor City’s 2020 Guide to IoT Adoption is available to download here.
Speak to us
If you’re not sure what sort of help you need, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.