SBRI funding competition: Business Productivity Portal
Innovate UK is to invest up to £500,000 to develop solutions that provide businesses with access to information on improving productivity.
These solutions will help businesses at all levels - leaders, management and employees - access new opportunities to improve productivity levels where they work.
We are looking for proposals for feasibility studies on the:
- technical solution
- commercialisation plan for taking the solution into the market
- possible commercial models
Innovate UK is running this competition with the Productivity Leadership Group. We are looking for solutions that will:
- enable businesses to confidently simulate the benefits of opportunities to improve business productivity in a safe environment
- provide businesses with trustworthy information on the most impactful opportunities and the size of their benefits
- provide users with a strong incentive to act
- help to de-risk the business case for adopting improvements
- be free-to-use
- adopt a commercial model that is fair to the suppliers of business productivity improvements
Innovate UK will fund feasibility studies on proposed solutions.
We expect projects to last up to 4 months and to finish by Friday 30 March 2018.