SBRI funding competition: Business Productivity Portal
Innovate UK is to invest up to £500,000 to develop solutions that provide businesses with access to information on improving productivity.
These solutions will help businesses at all levels – leaders, management and employees – access new opportunities to improve productivity levels where they work.
We are looking for proposals for feasibility studies on the:
- technical solution
- commercialisation plan for taking the solution into the market
- possible commercial models
Innovate UK is running this competition with the Productivity Leadership Group. We are looking for solutions that will:
- enable businesses to confidently simulate the benefits of opportunities to improve business productivity in a safe environment
- provide businesses with trustworthy information on the most impactful opportunities and the size of their benefits
- provide users with a strong incentive to act
- help to de-risk the business case for adopting improvements
- be free-to-use
- adopt a commercial model that is fair to the suppliers of business productivity improvements
Innovate UK will fund feasibility studies on proposed solutions.
We expect projects to last up to 4 months and to finish by Friday 30 March 2018.
Speak to us
If you’re not sure what sort of help you need, get in touch and we’ll help you work things out.